Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We have a crawler!

Annette made it known that I had not yet announced that we have a crawler on our hands. Little miss Charlotte is crawling. Yup. Look out world! She's been officially crawling for a week. She finds it particularly fun to find all the door stoppers in the house and attempt to gnaw off the white tips. When Ian was at this stage we had to unscrew all the door stoppers. Guess how many door stoppers we unscrewed last night? :)


Here's a video:

And another - because I can. This is a day in the life video showing Ian's little temper and the normal sibling stuff we deal with every day. You know, stuff like Ian being sweet as pie and then putting a shoe in Charlotte's face and making her cry. See? It's not all rainbows and sunshine all the time at our house. Didn't want you to think that I was somehow in denial about my children behaving like little neanderthals. Oh, they most certainly do!

Guess I'm feeling photo happy. Here is Ian with buddy Travis after swimming this past Sunday.


No comments: