Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We gussied up the kids today for Halloween. Since they're going to daycare we decided just to send them with t-shirts. They'll put on their real costumes tonight to hand out candy. Ian is going to wear his UGA track suit and Charlotte is going to wear her UGA cheerleader uniform. I'll be sure to post pictures of that, but to tide you over, here are the kiddos from this morning. Aren't they just the bees knees? We think so too. :)

Ian's t-shirt reads, "Just hand over the candy and no one gets hurt."


On Charlotte's shirt, the black dots are actually black kitty faces. She's also wearing a hair clippy I made with a candy corn on it for the day.

1 comment:

Jess Dorado said...

Ah, I love your little ones! So precious!

*chuckle* Soph wore the same shirt as Charlotte today to school. :)